I realize that it is now March but I’ve been busy enjoying my LAST week off before going back to work. I’m sad but I feel ready to go back….I think….
Anyways here are my favorite moments from last month….
1. Hadley had her first smiles.
2. Geoff had an interview for a new job (found out he got the job today)!
3. Geoff and I had our tradition of making funfetti cake for our birthday’s.
4. Going out to breakfast for my birthday (I LOVE breakfast)
5. Getting back to running and working out
6. Staying inside during the various snowfalls
7. Going on a “fun” date to the shooting range and leaving in pure fear
8. Finishing the book, “Keep it Shut” by Karen Ehman
9. Starting the book “The Gospel of Ruth” by Carolyn Custis James
10. Hadley started sleeping through the night
11. Buying items for my cube at work in an attempt to be ready to go back to work
12. Hadley took her road trip trip to Nana and Papa’s house
and last but definitely not least
13. Starting the journey to finding my biological family
Looking forward to the memorable moments of March!